Thursday 27 March 2014

Waking Up Is Hard To Do


Second night in our new home while my beautiful wife is still in bed sleeping. I decided to creep downstairs into the kitchen to satisfy my daily coffee fix. I'm slowly finding my way around our new home it's a trifle bigger than the last house, but still relatively easy to navigate around without the need for a " GPS " carefully opening the fridge rubbing the sleep from eyes I find the milk now all I need is a mug.


Ahhh the sweet taste of coffee just the thing to wake me up on this mild second life morning. I feel so....so.....so manly in these ducky jammie pants they feel so soft and silky smooth.......errrr anyways where was I. Oh yes I was just about to tell you about my plans for the day I think as soon as my better half wakes up we will go somewhere nice, and do something nice and um shop and buy stuff and like you know. I guess we will just have a quiet day out or something %$#%$@$%....lol I don't know what else to write. I think this coffee is effecting my ability to write decent blog material crap...crap.....double crap. Okay well I've got the basics down this blog is about coffee and um kitchens and um waking up stay tuned for another awesome upcoming blog when I attempt a new guinness world record of consuming 5000 tins of heinz beans in one sitting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here is what I wore for this most illustrious morning coffee wake up post:
Hair: *ARGRACE* ARATA - Chocolate
Skin: -Labyrinth- Leaf Skin (Pale) - TheHalfJaw
Hands: Slink Male Hands (AvEnhance) M L - Relaxed
Feet: Slink Male Feet (AvEnhance) M - Flat
Coffee Cup: Agora - Coffee Cup
Pants: jammy Pants (for men) *M* - Ducks - Apple May Designs

2 comments:

  1. Please for the love of all things no beans! I don't think I could take you trying to break that record.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But honey beans are the magical fruit lol...

      Delete