Tuesday 4 March 2014

Cruising


After spending much time in my office working. I decided I would take a short break and go for a drive, and the car I have chosen, was one I have owned for maybe a week or two it's from a place in sl called " HaruMotors". If you are ever in need of a new car whether it be vintage or modern I highly recommend popping over to try out the various demo's very reasonably priced, and the car comes with a range or neat features and presets.....


The sim I have chosen to do some driving today is called "Cordia" and it features a lot of straight and curved road that seems to go on forever. I think there is something like over 2000m worth of road to explore with buildings surrounding it is the perfect place to unwind from a busy working day.

What I am wearing:
Hair: Action - James - Mocha
Skin: Fruk - Jeremy skin shade 3 Dark brown
Hands: Slink Male Hands (AvEnhance) M - Relaxed
Glasses: ADRIATIC line Mesh Sunglasses Aviator 
Top: [ Supernerd ] Denim Jacket with Hoodie (M)
Pants: [ Supernerd ] Slim Fit Jeans [M]
Shoes: Starz - 2REAL
Car: HM As 5 - White - HaruMotors

Location: Cordia Biker Sim

No comments:

Post a Comment