Friday 21 March 2014

A Pigment Of Imagination 


Commanding the brush she begins painting her pictures
 filled with desire from within.
My body is her canvas, my soul is her muse
Softly stroking my heart with every color she would beg to choose...


For my body is her canvas, my soul is her muse.
My body alone I beg for her to use, 
She who draws her passion for her art from a desire inside.
The canvas laid bare images unleashed a sensual long
No secrets shall we keep.


For my body is her canvas, and my soul her muse.
My heart is on fire, the colors start to run another color she must choose,
black, and gold green, and white. I long for the stroke of her brush against my chest firmly I fight.
These feelings inside me I can no longer hide.
The paint spilling over onto soft grass and ground,
I hear a gentle sigh and without making so much as a sound.
I lean over to kiss her with paint running down a plethora of colors spilling onto the ground.
For my body was her canvas, and my body was her muse,
As we lay in the paint soaked grass, our climax ignited by every stroke of her brush and a slow burning fuse.


What I am wearing:
Hair: Action - James - Espresso
Skin: Fruk - Jeremy skin shade 3 Dark brown
Eyes: Mayfly - Deep Sky Eyes (London Fog Shadow, w3)
Shorts: <kal rau> Casual Shorts_Blue Size 02b
Tattoo: (CT) Chest Paint 3 Tattoo
Ring: EarthStones Everlasting Love Mens Wedding Band - Platinum
Hands: Slink Mesh Hands (AvEnhance) Relaxed - M
Feet: Slink Male Mesh Feet  (AvEnhance) Flat - M

What Mrs Phire is wearing:
Shorts: *BOOM* Estate Shorts (Sunshine)
Tank: DRIFT Asymetrique Tank [MESH] -White Cotton
Necklace: .Olive. the Folded Golden Paper Letter Necklace - P
Ring: EarthStones Everlasting Love Bridal Set - Platinum
Hair: -LaViere- Nadia/WoodBark
Hands: Slink Mesh Hands (av) Casual
Feet: Slink Female Feet (AvEnhance) - Flat
Skin: DeeTalez Jarla V2 Eyeliner A brown Mixed type
Eyes: .tsg. Luminate - Deep Blue
Eyelashes: (Miriel) Lashes - Glamour (store closed)

Pose: Conspiracy Theory & Exposeur - My Canvas,







No comments:

Post a Comment