Friday 2 May 2014

Under The Weather



My love was feeling under the weather this morning so I placed a nice big blanket over her to keep her nice and snuggly warm in bed. I decided what she needed most to make her feel a little better was a nice warm bowl of soup my own recipe of course. I quickly hurried downstairs while she slept and whipped up a batch of my never fail homemade soup just the thing to chase away that icky feeling, stirring....stirring it started to steam up....


 I knew it was ready I grabbed a bowl and poured in some soup grabbed a spoon, and raced up the stairs with it as quick as I could spilling some on the way....well it happens lol....the cat enjoyed licking it up off the floor. I carefully placed the bowl on the table by the bed and softly kissed my love as she awoke she opened her eyes, and smiled and said is that for me. Yes it is I said smiling back at her, and there is plenty more where that came from..............

What I Am Wearing:
Hair: *ARGRACE* ARATA - Chocolate
Ring: EarthStones Everlasting Love Mens Wedding Band - Platinum
Jacket: FATEwear Jacket - With Tee - Volcano (M)
Pants: FATEwear Pants - Jimmy - LondonAlley (M)
Socks: FATEwear Sock - Jerry - VolcanicAsh (M)(L) Low
Hands: Slink Male Hands (AvEnhance) M - Relaxed
Skin: -Labyrinth- Leaf Skin (Pale) - TheCleanShaven
Eyes: Mayfly - Deep Sky Eyes (London Fog Shadow, w3)

What Phire Is Wearing:
Sweater: :pesca: oversized sweater white 
Hair: [e] Elika
Skin: Izzie's - Nomi TDR Skin pale LB CL yellow
Tears and redness: Izzie's - Tears + Redness Tattoo more intense (from the I don't feel well set)

Poses:
Exposeur Body And Soul

1 comment: