Thursday 8 May 2014

It's A Hippie Thing


As you well know there has been a new round of the men's department aka TMD I headed down there just the other day, and of course everything took aeon's to rez. After about 1289 minutes everything was finally rezzed and I was ready to browse. I picked up the demo of the new long sleeved shirts from shai, and I have to say paired with my vintage shai jeans it fit perfectly so of course I bought it. To complete my hippie look my wife suggested that I pick up the flite sandals at TMD so I did, and my look was almost complete. I remembered that I had a necklace lurking somewhere deep within my inventory after what seemed an eternity of searching finally found my earthstones groovy peace necklace perfect for the overall hippie look......


I needed a place to take pictures this is where things got a little hairy. I don't know about you but when I think hippie the one word that immediately comes to mind is Woodstock..........is that even a word? actually no it's a place or um well yeah it's a place in um bethel? it's been a while since I watched my Woodstock DVD I can't remember everything sheesh. Anyway so I found through second life search a place called woodstock69. It was closest thing I could find to what looked like the original Woodstock setting. I pulled out my microphone and jumped on stage, and before you know it I was swinging and shaking and ummmmmm yeah just pretty much going crazy before a crowd of errr 0 ................It's okay I didn't really think anyone would show up to my gig besides my drummer was out of town. I can't really think of anything else to say no witty sayings no quips no ummmmm yeah.....I'm just gonna move over here and let you read my super wonderful ultra universally smashing blog enjoy!!! 

What I Am Wearing:
Hair: *Dura* JAPAN FAIR Limited hair A-4 (No Longer Available)
Shirt: *Shai* Men's Long Sleeve Paisley Shirt - Red M (The Men's Department)
Jeans: *Shai* Men's Relaxed Jeans Vintage M
Ring: EarthStones Everlasting Love Mens Wedding Band - Platinum
Necklace: EarthStones Groovy Peace Necklace - His/Earthy
Sandals: FLite. -Bahama Desert Sandals (The Men's Department)
Feet: Slink Male Feet (AvEnhance) M - Flat
Hands: Slink Male Hands (AvEnhance) M - Relaxed
Skin: -Labyrinth- Leaf Skin (Pale) - TheCleanShaven
Eyes: Mayfly - Deep Sky Eyes (London Fog Shadow, w3)

No comments:

Post a Comment