Tuesday 25 February 2014

Out Of Countenance



Taking a walk through the misty afterglow,
Seeking all the answers I needed to know.
Love is sometimes too much to bear.
When I wake alone, and you're not there
To comfort, and hold through the long winter dreams
To show what my love really means,
For I am the one who gave you his heart,
And you gave me yours from the start
We each made a promise never to part.
As I walk through the misty afterglow
All the answers become clear,
Even though we're far apart 
Your loves always here.

What I decided to throw on at the last minute:
Hair: Action - James - Mocha - R
Skin: Fruk - Jeremy skin shade 3 Dark brown
Eyes: Mayfly - Deep Sky Eyes (London Fog Shadow, w3) 
Hands: Slink Male Hands (AvEnhance) M - Relaxed
Jacket: [Valiant] Radial Jacket  - M Khaki Tee
Jeans: [ JP ]:dsg. Manoa JNS. // denim // MALE-M 


Location: Imaginaria






2 comments: