Saturday 14 June 2014

Love!


1. How did you and the person in the photo with you meet? We met on a beach in SL, and I am ashamed to say I kinda sorta sat on her. We got talking about anything and everything and the rest is of course history...
2. How long have you known each other? We have known each other since early february.
3. What do you love about this person? I love everything about her from her sense of humor to her kindness and love. She is the one who brings me up when I am down, and the one who can turn my frown into a smile in an instant.
4. What place in SL do you love? The one place I could never be away from is my home it's always filled with those I care most about my family and friends. It's what I consider to be the coziest, and most beautiful place in SL. 
5. What clothes or shoes in SL do you love? My taste in clothes varies I really love sweaters, and shirts with vests. My taste changes from day to day from casual to slightly more trendy to formal. If I had to pick one style I would have to say trendy bordering on formal!
6. What does love mean to you? To me love is greater than any word. It's more powerful to me than anything that could ever be experienced. It means more than the world to me and will never be just a word.
7. What is your biggest regret? Eating all the red M&M's first and not saving them till last.
8. Which is the one event that has had the biggest impact on you and your life? The one event that's had the biggest impact on my me and my life I would have to say would be my birth! 
9. What do you love and hate the most about the human race?  One of the things I really hate most about the human race. I think that we've become too reliant on technology, and I really dislike the fact that it's having a negative influence on the younger generation.
10. What color is your underwear? It was black yesterday, and it's actually a black pair today.

Phire's Credits:
Shirt: DRIFT Hangover Shirt [MESH] -Sky
Jeans: Maitreya Boyfriend Jeans - Dark
Shoes: +Half-Deer+ Obel Sneakers - Floral RARE
Necklace: EarthStones Perfect Fit Necklace - Hers/Silver
Necklace: [Atooly] Stop Pls Necklace - Blue
Ring: EarthStones Everlasting Love Bridal Set - Platinum
Bracelet: Izzie's - Eternity Bracelet rose teal
Hair: *Dura-Girl*52(Dark Brown)resize
Hands: Slink Mesh Hands (av) Casual 
Feet: Slink Female Feet (AvEnhance) - Flat
Skin: Izzie's - Nomi Skin pale DB W/ full body freckles
Eyes: Mayfly - Deep Sky Eyes (Spring Teal, w2)
Eyelashes: *MC* "Falsies" Eyelash - Upper

Mikka's Credits:
Skin: -Labyrinth- Thorn Skin (Pale) - TheClean
Hair: CHRIS - Dark - (resizer) *REDGRAVE*
Hands: Slink Male Hands (AvEnhance) M - Relaxed
Ring: EarthStones Everlasting Love Mens Wedding Band - Platinum
Jeans: L&B Jeans "Classic" ( MED) (Reg) - FatPack
Shirt: L&B Swear ( MED) "Classic" T-Shirt - GE
Shoes: 2Real - STARZ (Male size)
Glasses: [Gos] Custom Eyewear - SCT
Eyes: Mayfly - Deep Sky Eyes (London Fog Shadow, w3)

No comments:

Post a Comment